Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fuck Yeah Friday: Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Lifted (Mat Zo Remix)



I know what you're thinking: "is this kid really putting a trance song up here??" Well, yeah I am. Trance is probably my least favorite sub-genre of electronic music because, well, it's kind of gay (and no offense to gay people reading this but I'm sure you get what I'm saying). This beat, however, is crazy. Minus the vocals this track has some deep bass and I love it.

This was the opening track of the Trance Around the World podcast (#358). I like to check in on these from time to time to see what Above & Beyond are spinning because it's pretty much my only source for trance...when I'm in the mood for it.

Anyways, enjoy your Fridays and your long weekends.

Full playlist here: http://trancearoundtheworld.com/tatw/358

No comments:

Post a Comment