Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tiesto Killed it Last Night

I'll admit, I had my doubts. I thought he was only going to play trancey shit and a lot of original Tiesto productions. But I knew this was going to be a special show when he opened with "C'Mon" (his awesome collaboration with Diplo). Like, who opens a show with that song? The show went on to include Tiesto fan favorites such as "Century" and "Escape Me." He even threw in the Steve Aoki remix of Kid Cudi's "Pursuit of Happiness" which made me go nuts. A lot of the stuff he played, however, was straight up deep bass and slammin house tracks...dirty dirty house.

I'll say that Tiesto's club shows definitely vary from his huge festival shows (ala Ultra 2011). Less of a light show, more of a crowd interaction, more bangers, etc. My ears are still ringing this morning but I know that if I have a chance to see him in a small venue again I will definitely do so.



I wish he played it last night, so download "Zero 76" Here

No comments:

Post a Comment