Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fuck Yeah Friday!: Michael Woods - First Aid


Talk about a banger. This is the perfect way to start your weekend.

Michael Woods is one of those producers that I have an immense amount of respect for and almost every track I hear of his makes my jaw drop, yet I don't actually own much of his music. I think he first popped on my radar when Deadmau5's newest CD 4x4=12 came out. On this CD is a track called "I Said (Michael Woods remix)" and has a really nice, driving bassline. That's the type of bassline I associate Michael Woods with (see below for what I'm talking about). Ever since then I have been seeking out Michael Woods tracks and I am hoping to catch his DJ set some day. Woods is on Deadmau5's label, Mau5trap Records, and hails from England. This tune is a few months old but I will never get tired of it.

As always, turn up the volume, turn up the bass, and have yourself a stupid weekend.

Michael Woods - First Aid (Original Mix) by MiamiHouseMafia

Download "First Aid" Here

I Said (Michael Woods remix) by PrivateParty

The above track, "I Said", is what I'm talking about with this driving bassline. Martin Solveig dropped this at Ultra 2011 and needless to say the place went nuts (think: 50,000 watts of sound). Download "I Said" Here

No comments:

Post a Comment