Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Hump Day: Fehrplay - Meow (Meow Again)


I was scrolling through my massive iTunes library the other night, in attempts to organize my music and add to my previously-cleared iPod (thanks for nothing Tommy Stirling). As I was scrolling, I noticed I had a tune called Meow (Meow Again). I'll admit that I sometimes get in the habit of downloading entire albums without actually listening to all of the tracks. So I clicked play and I thought to myself, wow what have I been missing? Couple this with Mike Mastrangelo's recent obsession with kittens and I knew I had something special on my hands.

Hopefully this track will get you out of your gloomy mood thanks to a week of awful weather in the northeast. And hey, it's only 2 days until another Fuck Yeah Friday!

Below is the "Meow Again" stream and download, followed by the original "Meow" mix, followed by the Cruzaders remix.

Fehrplay - Meow - Again by Ministry of Sound

Download "Meow (Meow Again)" Here

Fehrplay - Meow - Original by Ministry of Sound

Download "Meow" (Original Mix) Here

Fehrplay - Meow - The Cruzaders Remix by Ministry of Sound

Download "Meow" (The Cruzaders Remix) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment