Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fuck Yeah Friday! Paper Diamond, Wolfgang Gartner, Tiesto, Deadmau5, Basic Physics


Finally. This week seemed longer than most. But in mere hours I'm headed to Boston's Seaport district for the Pretty Lights concert at the Bank of America Pavilion featuring Big Gigantic and NiT GriT. Couldn't be more excited. Although I've seen PL before, he kills it every time. And I love his music. And he's touring without a drummer which means more freedom on his end. And his new light show looks SICK (from pictures and videos I've seen). Finally get to see Big Gigantic.

In other news, I saw Paper Diamond and Michal Menert last night. PD threw DOWN a sick show - I was very impressed. Headed to his tour bus after the show for some festivities.

This week Wolfgang Gartner released his first full-length album. A lot of the songs were previously released, such as Space Junk and Illmerica. It's good, but my expectations were set way too high and I find myself wanting more. The surprise of the album was  "Get Em" featuring Eve, for some reason I find myself going back for it.

Wolfgang Gartner, Eve. Get Em ft. Eve (Extended Mix)

Next is a song Paper Diamond slayed last night. Plenty of wobbles for everyone.

Paper Diamond Can We Go Up

Onwards, my friend Brittney turned me on to a mashup of Avicii's "Street Dancer" with Wolfgang's "Illmerica" with the vocals from "Sofi Needs a Ladder". It's funky as hell.

Basic Physics Illmerican Dancer (Wolfgang Gartner // Avicii // Sofi)

These next two have been around for weeks but I have yet to post them. Deadmau5's latest "Where My Keys" which goes pretty hard and seems to be his sound as of late. Tiesto's "Maximal Crazy" is HUGE and extremely catchy. His new sound is one I like a lot and DJs around the world seem to agree (heard it several times at EZoo).

Deadmau5 Where My Keys (Original Mix)


Tiesto Maximal Crazy - Original Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment