Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Hump Day!: Tommy Trash


A series of discussions/songs has led me to become a huge supporter of Electro-House producer Tommy Trash in recent weeks. I've been aware of him for a couple years, as he was part of compilations I'd listened to such as the annual Clubbers' Guide and Ministry of Sound Sessions. Mr. Trash really made me reconsider my opinion of him when I listened to Hardwell's set from Electric Zoo - after playing the song "Future Folk" which is currently unreleased but may have been one of the best songs heard during that set (listen below). He produces crispy clean bangers with heavy drops and has a real unique sound (as heard in songs like "The End").

As I flipped through Twitter last night, I noticed some discussion on Tommy Trash's remix of "Carry Me Home" because it has been heard during Tiesto & Porter Robinson's College Invasion Tour. Well, I checked it out and it didn't disappoint. Below you can find that track as well as a couple other Trash highlights.

In other news, Wolfgang Gartner's first full-length album dropped yesterday and you can see a write-up of it HERE.


Grant Smillie ft. Zoe Badwi Carry Me Home (Tommy Trash Remix)


Tommy Trash The End (Original Mix)


Tommy Trash Future Folk (live, Unreleased)

No comments:

Post a Comment