Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Alphabethead Dubstep Trick Mixing



So there I was checking my email and out of nowhere I receive a message from Mr. David Morrison, aka Alphabethead. It turns out someone is actually reading my blog! And guess what, Alphabethead hails from NEW ZEALAND. That's right, the G Spot is going international baby! Alphabethead wrote about how much he loves the site and how it's been a great way for him to hear new music he wouldn't have otherwise discovered.

How cool is that? I'm all about exposing new artists and being exposed to new artists myself so I am excited to bring you Alphabethead's dubstep trick mixing as shown above. It's very impressive and I'm looking forward to hearing more from him.

Support Alphabethead by checking out his Soundcloud and feel free to drop him a line: alphabethead@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment