Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fuck Yeah Friday!: Independence Day Treats


Oh 4th of July, how I love you. Traditionally a day of BBQs, cold beverages, fireworks, and some sort of body of water, I couldn't be more excited for my 23rd year of celebrating Independence Day. This year I will be heading up to New Hampshire to celebrate with my UVM crew and here are a few selected tracks to make sure your long weekends are as party-driven as possible.

Side note: I highly recommend everyone check out  www.turntable.fm because it's the next big thing. I like to compare it to a social media Pandora, as a way to share music with people while also discovering new music.

Enjoy these tunes and have a safe and awesome holiday!

Second side note: I'm just as sick of Adele remixes as anyone else, but this one is worth a listen.


Adele - Rolling in the Deep (Ken C Remix)


Skream - Where You Should Be (Laidback Luke Remix)


Bart B More - Traction


Dillon Francis - Masta Blasta


Felix Cartal - The Riddler

No comments:

Post a Comment