Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fuck Yeah Friday!: Alex Kidd, Hoi!, Gramophonedzie, and... David Guetta?!

A recent discovery and he goes by the name Gramophonedzie
I've been hung over all day so this was a little painful to put together. Here is a 4-song collection of new songs I've been digging. These are not necessarily new to the world but they are new to my ears. Pay particular attention to Gramophonedzie because that song is funky as hell. I might be working with a local Boston promoter to bring him here so keep your fingers crossed for that.

The David Guetta song is actually GOOD. I'm surprised too, because I often don't like Guetta songs. It has a very Afrojack-ish sound and some people across the internet have been speculating that he had his hand in this track.

Enjoy party people.


David Guetta - Bassline


Gramophonedzie - Why Don't You (Original Mix)


Alex Kidd - West Coast (Original Mix)


Hoi! - Jukebox Junkie (Figure Remix)

BONUS:
Dada Life (finally) put out their latest mix. I haven't listened to it yet but looking at the track list I can only imagine it's a full hour of bangers as usual...


Dada Life - July 2011 Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment