Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Throwback: DJ JS-1 ft. O.C. - Life Word


On a completely unrelated note, Avicii was last night at the OC Club in Quincy, MA and he fucking killed it (surprised?). That venue is probably the coolest place in Boston, reminding me of a Miami nightclub: open-air venue with cabanas, "sand", a water thing (think of it as a 2-foot deep pool), palm trees, and gorgeous people. I hope to venture back there again soon. Also very excited to see Avicii in August at Identity Festival.

I feel like it's been forever since I've done a Monday throwback. Here is a jam by DJ JS-1 featuring O.C. I know O.C. thanks to my bud Casey who I studied abroad with in Australia. He turned me on the old school feel of O.C. so naturally this song fit perfectly for a Monday Throwback. Take her easy and let the week sail by.

PS: I don't think it's a coincidence that this song is named "Life Word" because O.C.'s biggest album is called Word... Life


DJ JS-1 ft. O.C. - Life Word

No comments:

Post a Comment