Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fuck Yeah Friday!: Adding Some Hotness to the Heatwave

Is it hot outside or is it just me?



Well, we have ourselves a little heat wave going on here in Boston and things have been rather sticky and sluggish. Personally I've found refuge in my air conditioned room, with very little clothing, and loud bass-heavy music.

Here are a few of the songs I've been turning the bass up for recently and these tracks are a must-have for your pool parties, your ice parties, and/or your naked parties.

In particular, pay attention to the awesome "Save the World" remix created by AN21 (Swedish House Mafia's Steve Angello's brother) & Max Vangeli.

Stay cool party people!


Utku S. - Big Fat Bass (Fractal System Remix)


Doctor P - Watch Out


Fractal System - Can You Dance (Darth & Vader Remix)


Aqualight - I Am Dancing (Darth & Vader Remix)


Swedish House Mafia - Save the World (AN21 & Max Vangeli Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment