Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Hump Day: Big Bad Wolf & New Glitch Mob

The Glitch Mob's new EP: We Can Make the World Stop

Some exciting news today: I received word from the folks at Identity Festival that Brian and I would be granted press passes on behalf of My Music Is Better Than Yours for a write-up and interviews. Really pumped about this and hopefully it's a sign of things to come. Don't forget to buy your ticket today only for $20!!

In other news, I finally found a high-quality version of Duck Sauce's newest song, "Big Bad Wolf." I had heard this when A-Trak came to town and had a ton of fun dancing to it at Royale. There was a lot of buzz over this song and I'm glad it finally surfaced. It doesn't have the disco-house sound we've grown used to hearing from Duck Sauce, but I assure you it will grow on you.


Duck Sauce - Big Bad Wolf

Also, Glitch Mob released its first EP since Drink the Sea came out. It's a 3-song effort and has that great glitch-hop sound to it. Very impressed! Go here to listen for free and to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment