Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fuck Yeah Friday!: Identity Festival Essentials

Steve Aoki's massive new stage set up created exclusively for ID Festival

What else can I say that I haven't already said either here or on My Music Is Better Than Yours (MMIBTY)? Identity Festival hits the Comcast Center in Mansfield, MA tomorrow and I am pumped. I honestly can't believe how many people I know going to this event, whether it's the UVM crew, the Natick High Crew, or anyone else in between. It's sure to be an awesome day full of dirty beats and because of my affiliation with MMIBTY you will find me in the VIP section with press credentials. Make sure to check MMIBTY for our write ups and stories.

With that I bring you five essential Identity Festival tracks, which I wouldn't be surprised if you heard tomorrow. Be sure to check out my two ID Fest previews here and here. The second post spotlights DJ Shadow, who will be doing the closing set on the Dim Mak stage tomorrow -- I highly recommend checking him out. Make sure to hit me up any time tomorrow if you're there!


Rusko + Reso Lick The Lizard

Kaskade & Tiesto Only You (feat. Haley)

Nero Guilt

Afrojack & Steve Aoki No Beef (Vocal Mix) ft. Alyssa Palmer

DJ Shadow Organ Donor

No comments:

Post a Comment