Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fuck Yeah Friday! : Kaskade Livin'


Cam Harris checking in for the last time on the G- Spot as Mr. Gballz returns this weekend and I take off for retreat to lovely Cape Cod for the week. Nevertheless, this Fuck Yeah Friday is all about Ryan Raddon. Better known as his stage name, Kaskade, this guy has been destroying the charts this year putting in immense time at the studio and having it be reflected in his countless shows. He has been on tour for the better part of this entire year and makes a stop at the Comast Center August 20 for the highly anticipated Identity Festival which he is headlining along side the likes of Avicii and Steve Aoki. I had the opportunity to see only a quick glance of his set at Ultra Music Festival, therefore, I am highly excited for Identity and seeing him in full effect. To kick off your Friday into what I hope is a great weekend, I have posted one of my favorite songs that I cant seem to avoid when bumping the tunes in my car. Also, posted a few of his other mixes which are sure to get you upbeat and ready for whatever the weekend may brings. It's been a pleasure, and happy Fuck Yeah Friday!


Call Your Girlfriend - Kaskade Remix


Stars Align Tomorrow - Kaskade Mashup


Invisible - Kaskade Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment