Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Hump Day: Cazzette and Dillon Francis and ID Fest in 3 Days!


Identity Festival is finally just three days away and I couldn't be more excited. My last festival was Ultra and that was way back in March so you can imagine that my anticipation is through the roof (and it's killing me). Not only am I looking forward to some of the dirtiest beats produced by some of the best DJs in the world, I am also looking forward to enjoying them ALL DAY outside on one of the last summer weekends of 2011. Of course, this comes as a teaser for the massive Electric Zoo which is just over two weeks away. Both will be fun and both will leave my ears ringing the next day. As for Identity, I've never known so many people going to one show/festival and that truly excites me - hit me up if you'll be there.

My Top 5 Acts to See @ ID:
1.) DJ Shadow - a pioneer in the DJing game. You will be blown away
2.) Avicii - he's just too good and too hot to be missed right now
3.) Rusko & Nero - some dirty dubstepping Brits
4.) Steve Aoki - he's a headliner of this festival & his new stage set up looks unreal. Sure to be a sweat party
5.) Booka Shade - leaders in the minimal movement, have yet to see them and love their tunes

Today I bring you a couple tracks to get you excited for the weekend. The first is a song that's been stuck in my head since I first heard it and it's by one of my new favorite producers in Dillon Francis. "Beautician 2.0" is a chilled out Moombahton version of his original dubsteppy "Beautician" and it's been on repeat all week.

The next song is a remix by Cazette of the massively popular "Seek Bromance" by Avicii, who goes under his Tim Berg identity. Cazette is quickly growing his fan base and for good reason. You can see him perform with Avicii in New Jersey next month.


Dillon Francis - Beautician 2.0


Tim Berg - Seek Bromance (Cazzette meets Ash Vocal Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment