Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Hump Day: Electric Zoo is in 2 Days?!


What the fuck? Did the past year really just go by as quickly as it feels? At this time last year I was gearing up for 1.) My first Electric Zoo Festival 2.) my first electronic music festival 3.) my first music festival - ever. I was giddy like a little girl and I had no idea what to expect. I barely knew any of the DJs spinning and simply allowed my friends to show me the ropes.

Now it's all changed. EDM is in the forefront of my life and I have a LOT of EDM shows under my belt, including (but not limited to): Ultra Music Festival, Identity Festival, Rusko & Boys Noize, Skrillex, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Laidback Luke, Wolfgang Gartner, Pretty Lights, A-Trak, and the list goes on.

I am insanely pumped to see a lot of DJs I haven't caught live (Diplo - I got distracted last year), Alesso, Joris Voorn, Bart B More, Porter Robinson, Calvin Harris, Michael Woods, Hardwell, Jack Beats, and more.

Today I am in a weird mood so I'm going to bring you some weird songs. This will likely be my last big post before the festival begins Friday so hopefully I'll be alive next week to tell you about it. Enjoy the tunes and hit me up if you'll be at the Zoo!


Green Velvet Shake & Pop

Froidz Finnally (Mord Fustang Remix)

DJ Aero & Tommy Lee Static (Original Mix)

Berou & Canblaster Kapongo Dance (Congorock Remix)

Jack Beats Get Down

No comments:

Post a Comment