Concert Calendar

Upcoming Shows

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Hump Day: New Tiesto


I'm back from the homeland and excited to bring you new music straight from the top of my dome piece. Israelis love dubstep but today I am not bringing you any. I am first bringing you Tiesto's new track called "Work Hard, Play Hard" which  goes real hard and seems to be a nice change from Tiesto's old cheesy trance. This dude's music is evolving with the times and it even sounds like he's using Dada Life's Sausage Fattener plug in. Nice beat and good vocals. As Brian said on it's anyone's guess when Tiesto finds the time to put something like this together. He tours the world constantly, has a weekly podcast, and collaborates with various other artists on tracks. And yet, this tune is as good as any out there.

I had the pleasure of seeing Lazy Rich kill it last night at the Middle East in Cambridge. He brought so much wobbly electro-house to the basement of the venue and I wish he played longer than an hour. Find a bonus track by him below.


Tiesto - Work Hard, Play Hard


Fatboy Slim & Lazy Rich - Gangster Trippin' 2011 (Lazy Rich Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment